Can you offer your talents to help improve our school community and support our Mason students and staff??
These awesome volunteer positions are available:
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Fundraising Chairperson
- Dinner & Auction Help (Spring 2015)
- 8th Grade Dance Chair (June 2015)
- Student Store: Volunteers needed Wednesdays at lunch. Contact Stefanie Backer
You can always join any one of the committees as well. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information! Ideas and input welcome!
Jamba Juice this Friday!
Jamba Juice smoothie sales start this Friday Sept 19th! 12 oz. smoothies will be sold for $3 out of the student store after schooll. Smoothies cannot be taken on the school buses. Jamba Juice will be at the school on the first and third Fridays of the month.
New Mason Parents
Welcome to Mason! Ways to get involved:
- Attend the monthly Booster Meetings (Next meeting is Oct 14 at 6:30pm)
- Become a Booster Member Download Membership Form
- Sign up to receive Booster E-Blast emails (fill out form below..)
- Like our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/MasonBoosterClub
- Learn more about the Middle School Athletics Programs
- Come to Back to School Night Sept 25 from 6:30-8pm!
Membership Help Needed
Can you help solicit or hand out Walk to School swag?? This occurs on October 8 and takes place in the drop-off zone before school. Help us to celebrate all our Mason student walkers, skateboarders and bike riders!! ALSO: can you help with the Membership Drive this year? this task is easy and fun; more help on the committee makes the work-part light. If you can help, email Rachel at email@example.com.
Become a Mason Booster Club Member
Attn: ALL Parents... if you are not already a member of Mason’s Booster Club, Join Today!
Support your student & our community, serve on committees, receive minutes & eblast bulletins.
Build partnerships between our families and our school! We need you!
Download Booster Club Membership Form
See the Mason Booster Calendar for more important dates
Student Store (located in the lower hallway near the cafeteria)
Hours: Wednesdays and Fridays during lunch (11:15am-12:45pm) for September only. Then just Wednesdays at lunch for the rest of the year. Closed on Early Release days.
- Mason Hooded sweatshirts (2 logos - Mustang & Property Of designs) $30
- PE Gym shorts $12
- PE Gym T-shirts $10
- Sweatpants $20
- Athletic Cinch Bags $8
- Jamba Juices are available on 1st and 3rd Fridays after school (start date tbd for the new school year)
Tax is included in the above prices
Payment: Cash only
Volunteers: The Student Store is operated by parent volunteers. If you are interested in helping out contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Periodically throughout the school year, the Student Store offers an online store for purchasing school merchandise. Notices will come home to let parents know when the online store will open and close.