Open Board Positions: Can you offer your talents to help improve our school community and support our Mason students and staff??
These awesome positions are available:
For job descriptions or more information contact Volunteer Coordinator: Rhonda Eider-Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising Chair
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Secretary for Booster Club
- Student Store: Volunteers needed for before and after school to work in the Student
Store 1/2 hour to 1 hour on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Contact Stefanie Backer
New Mason Parents
Welcome to Mason! Ways to get involved:
- Attend the monthly Booster Meetings
- Become a Booster Member Download Membership Form
- Sign up to receive Booster E-Blast emails (fill out form below..)
- Like our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/MasonBoosterClub
- Learn more about the Middle School Athletics Programs
Membership Help Needed
Can you help solicit or hand out Walk to School swag?? This occurs the 1st week in October and takes place in the drop-off zone before school. Help us to celebrate all our Mason student walkers, skateboarders and bikeriders!! ALSO: can you help with the Membership Drive this year? this task is easy and fun; more help on the committee makes the work-part light. If you can help, email Rachel at email@example.com.
See the Mason Booster Calendar for more important dates
Student Store (located in the lower hallway near the cafeteria)
Hours: Tuesdays during lunch 11:15am-12:45pm. Closed on Early Release days.
- Mason Hooded sweatshirts (2 logos - Mustang & Property Of designs) $30
- PE Gym shorts $12
- PE Gym T-shirts $10
- Sweatpants $20
- Athletic Cinch Bags $8
- Jamba Juices are available on 1st and 3rd Fridays after school (start date tbd for the new school year)
Tax is included in the above prices
Payment: Cash only
Volunteers: The Student Store is operated by parent volunteers. If you are interested in helping out contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Periodically throughout the school year, the Student Store offers an online store for purchasing school merchandise. Notices will come home to let parents know when the online store will open and close.
Contact Stefanie Backer with questions at (253) 341-6859.