Volunteers Needed - Spring 2014
- Fundraising chairperson needed
- Teacher Appreciation Week Chair needed
- 8th Grade Dance Coordinator - preferably a 6th or 7th grade parent
- Student Store: Volunteers needed for before and after school to work in the Student
Store 1/2 hour to 1 hour on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Contact Stefanie Backer
For job descriptions or more information contact Volunteer Coordinator: Rhonda Eider-Jackson email@example.com
THE RAM Restaurant Takeover!
MARCH 18, 2013 4:00-8:00pm
Come join your Mason friends and family for a fun night at The RAM Restaurant. There will be 2 bikes raffled. Teachers and the Principal will be there to mingle with everyone AND there will be a roaming magician. Don't miss this fun event!
Battle of the Books - December 2013-March 2013
Battle of the Books is an extracurricular activity with
a competition in March at both the building and district level. A list
of books is in Mrs. Johnson’s Announcements in her classroom website or a
district Battle of the Books site. http://classrooms.tacoma.k12.wa.us/tps/library
Session IV Feb 24-April 20, 2014 Tackle Football
Session V April 14-June 3, 2014 Boys Baseball, Girls Fastpitch, Track and Field
Contact Jaime Coates or Thomas Benner for more info about Mason Athletics
Student Store (located in the lower hallway near the cafeteria)
Hours: Tuesdays during lunch 11:15am-12:45pm. Closed on Early Release days.
- Mason Hooded sweatshirts (2 logos - Mustang & Property Of designs) $30
- PE Gym shorts $12
- PE Gym T-shirts $10
- Sweatpants $20
- Athletic Cinch Bags $8
- Jamba Juices are available on 1st and 3rd Fridays after school
Tax is included in the above prices
Payment: Cash only
Volunteers: The Student Store is operated by parent volunteers. If you are interested in helping out contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Periodically throughout the school year, the Student Store offers an online store for purchasing school merchandise. Notices will come home to let parents know when the online store will open and close.
Contact Stefanie Backer with questions at (253) 341-6859.